Official Jessica Jung Artist Thread | Call Me Before Sleep ✨ – Kpopsource
Jessica Jung’s Official Fan Color: Gold
Stage Name: Jessica (제시카)
Birth Name: Jessica Jung (제시카 정)
Korean Name: Jung Soo-yeon (정수연)
Birth Date: April 18, 1989
Zodiac sign: Aries
Height: 162 cm ( 5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– She was born in San Francisco, California, USA.
– She has a sister, Krystal from f(x).
– While on vacation in South Korea (when she was eleven), she and her sister, Krystal, were spotted in a shopping mall by a member of S.M. Entertainment
– She was cast during 2000 SM Casting System. Then she moved to South Korea.
– She was a SM Ent. trainee for 7 years.
– In 2007, she debuted as a member of the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation.
– Jessica attended Korea Kent Foreign School
– Her nicknames are: Ice Princess, Sergeant Sic, and Sica-sama because of the cold vibe she has.
– She speaks English fluently.- She can play the piano
– Jessica cries when she is angry.
– Her hobbies are watching movies, shopping, listening to music
– When she is scared, she starts to make dolphin sounds and kicks anything at sight.
– She is dreadful when it comes to cooking.
– Jessica made her musical theater debut in the South Korean production of “Legally Blonde” (2009).
– She acted in the Korean dramas “Unstoppable Marriage” (2008 – cameo), “Hilarious Housewives” (2009), “Oh! My Lady” (2010 – cameo), “Wild Romance” (2012 – ep 7)
– Jessica and her sister Krystal had a reality TV show called Jessica & Krystal (2014).
– Her final song with Girls’ Generation was “Divine”, which was included in the repackaged version of SNSD’s Japanese greatest hits album, “The Best”.
– In 2016 she appeared in the Chinese film ” I Love That Crazy Little Thing”
– In 2016 she announced her solo debut with the title track “Fly”, under her new agency, Coridel Entertainment.
– Jessica and entrepreneur Tyler Kwon started dating in 2013 and run a fashion business together.
–Jessica’s ideal type: “I want a guy who gives comfort right from their first impression. Like a person who you feel like you have known them for a long time. My heart moves towards a guy who is considerate and has humor and wit whenever we see each other to not have any uncomfortable moments.”