HELLOKPOPxHELLOLIVE Ticket Giveaway: ASTRO – “The 3rd ASTROAD to Seoul [STARGAZER]”
ASTRO invites fans to eagerly-awaited solo concert STARGAZER after 3 years and 5 months!
Each member of ASTRO, who has been working with various unit collaborations and individual ventures, is preparing to meet with fans as a complete group after three years and five months.
To celebrate the concert held for the first time in an online-offline hybrid method, ASTRO prepares an exciting amount of digital goods for AROHAs to enjoy the concert in various ways.
The 3rd ASTROAD to Seoul［STARGAZER］
얼리버드 이벤트 ?
이벤트 기간 내 STARGAZER PACK, AROHA PACK을 구매하신 아로하 중,
총 10인께 아스트로 멤버들의 친필싸인 콘서트 포스터를 드립니다!
✡️ 이벤트 응모 기간 : 4/28 ~ 5/8 23:59 KST
? https://t.co/JSXneAvCWl pic.twitter.com/mHNl1CC32o
— hellolive | 헬로라이브 (@hellolivetv) April 29, 2022
In partnership with hellolive, HELLOKPOP is giving away five (5) live tickets to attend ASTRO’s much-awaited fan meeting.
Tickets plus more details on exciting fan perks can be accessed via the hellolive website.
#hellokpop_ASTRO_STARGAZER Ticket Giveaway Contest Rules
- You must be following both Hellokpop (Twitter) and hellolive (Twitter) on their official Twitter SNS accounts.
- Quote re-tweet this article’s giveaway tweet which will also be pinned on our Twitter page.
- Include a sweet shoutout for ASTRO or share your excitement for the upcoming concert.
- You must include all of the following official hashtags in your tweet: #hellokpop_ASTRO | #ASTRO | #아스트로 | #ASTROAD | #STARGAZER |
- The event will run from 09 May until 26 May at 11.59 PM. Winners will be announced on May 27, 11 AM KST.
- You can enter once per day by quote tweeting a new tweet with the aforementioned hashtags.
- Five (5) winners of Day 1 ticket will be chosen by a random draw from all Twitter entries.
- Make sure that you have a hellolive registered e-mail address, username, and full name.
- Hellokpop will notify the lucky winner via a direct message on Twitter to get the winner’s information.
- Only those who successfully follow ALL the instructions shall be included in the list of entries.
We extend our gratitude to hellolive for collaborating with us on this event!
ASTRO [STARGAZER] Online Ticket Purchase on HELLOLIVE Exclusive Perks
Good news to fans who would be purchasing live stream tickets because ASTRO has prepared digital goods AROHAs could enjoy enhancing their concert feels.
Buying online streaming tickets also come with a few incentives.
As the official online concert broadcast partner, hellolive offers some benefits of getting your live stream tickets through their site and app (iOS & Android).
The online streaming tickets, which became available for purchase on April 28, 2022, come in various packages. Ticket buyers can choose from:
- Day 1 Live Ticket
- Day 2 Live Ticket
- Live Pack (Concert Live Stream for Day 1 and 2)
- STARGAZER Pack Day 1 (comes with Day 1 Concert live stream, Concert RE:LIVE for 3 days and ASTROAD Goods pack)
- STARGAZER Pack Day 2 (comes with Day 2 Concert live stream, Concert RE:LIVE for 3 days and ASTROAD Goods pack)
- AROHA Pack (includes Concert live stream for Day 1 and 2, Concert RE: LIVE Day 1 and 2 for 3 days and ASTROAD Goods pack
Moreover, fans can also purchase the goods pack separately. The package contains:
- Group Mobile Wallpaper (Unreleased) 1ea
- Unreleased Group Digital Photo 1ea
- Unreleased Individual Digital Photo 18ea (3ea for each member)
Live Digital Goods
- 1 (ea) Concert Group Mobile Wallpaper
- 3 (ea) Concert Group Digital Photo
- Concert Individual Digital Photo 15ea (3ea for each member)
- Concert Digital Sticker
For more details regarding online streaming tickets and perks as well as additional information about the concert, you can visit the event page on hellolive website or app.
ASTRO The 3RD ASTROAD to Seoul [STARGAZER] Concert will be held both online and offline on May 28 and 29 at 6 PM and 5 PM KST, respectively.
hellolive is a global fandom live platform, including live streaming and digital goods. Artists and fans can meet each other anytime and anywhere in the most comfortable and close way.
Source: hellolive PR | Additional Images: Screengrab from hellolive event page
How does this story make you feel?